Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Osher Life Long Learning Institute

This week I contacted the Osher Life Long Learning Institute, which is a part of Tufts. More specifically, I looked into the OLLLI's Community Ambassador's Program or CAP. Teachers and students in the Osher program have a wealth of knowledge on many interesting and practical issues. The CAP provides an opportunity for Osher participants to share their expertise with the community through functions, classes, and 'road shows.' I've been playing a bit of phone tag with the contact person for the program, but she said that tomorrow afternoon would be the best time to contact her. After I get more information, I will certainly post the Osher node to the map, and make any links.

I did not get any response from the Tufts Republicans, after multiple emails. I plan on seeing if there is anyone who I know that has more updated contact information for the group. I know the Tufts Dems plan on debating with them next week, so surely I can contact the Dems to get to the Republicans. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have posted two new nodes, complete with links.

No comments:

Post a Comment