Monday, December 14, 2009

MyBLink

From browsing around the new website and adding nodes I've found a few issues (apologies in advance if anyone else has already said these). First, the subheading under Opportunities says "Add an opportunities" so this needs to be changed to either "Add opportunities" or "Add an opportunity." Additionally, I think it would be really clean if under both Opportunities and Dashboard there was both a View and an Add option. This would make it a little more organized and symmetrical. In terms of my profile, I think more of a form style editing tool would be helpful, like on facebook. I imagine this is in the works anyway.

In terms of adding my actual nodes, I found it difficult to click "save" as this didn't actually seem to be a button, but just text at the bottom of the page. It did ultimately work, though. Also, there was nowhere for me to add email and phone number, but once I submitted it those fields were blank. I like the way that the "issues" section was set up, though, it was very easy to just click on the different topics for each node.

No comments:

Post a Comment